Hilary from Canada has nominated me for Sunshine Blogger Awards. I looked through her blog and found out that she is such sunshine. ☀️☀️☀️She has a dream and a beautiful family. Her personality is flowing, and I agree with Hilary on many things. Thank you, Beautiful Soul! You are very Welcome to click here to know Hilary better!
The Sunshine Blogger Award has rules (surprise, surprise!). These rules ensure the success of this award, providing exposure to all the award winners. The rules are quite simple and straightforward.
Rules for Award:
Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them. Did that, thank you, Hilary!
Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you. That’s is always exciting!
Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions. I will, just not 11.
Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts. Yes!
List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site. Yes!
QUESTIONS I WAS ASKED:
1. Why did you decide to start a blog?
I felt like I needed to improve my writing skills. That is the first reason. The second one, my knowledge played a huge role in my life; it changed me and everything around. I would be so selfish to hold that information to myself only. I love to help, so I decided to write my blog with the hope that it can help at least one person in this World to improve.
2. What year did you publish your first blog post?
3. What is your favorite blog post you’ve written and why? They are like my babies; I love them all.❤️❤️❤️
4. Do you own a pet? If so, what kind? I have got classic Maine Coon cat Elsa; she is gorgeous energy and the gentle giant. She owns me.😻😻😻
5. Do you have any routines before you write a blog post?
Always, but they are not routines, more like pleasures. I am writing my journal, drinking coffee, or if it is during the day, I am blogging after a gym workout.🏋🏼♀️
6. What motivates you to write? Where do you find inspiration? I think my subconscious mind is giving me ideas. But often reading other people’s posts here inspiring me to write.
7. What is your favorite social media platform, and why? No social media for me. I deleted all of them. I am using Facebook for my work because they are publishing jobs there, but I am not posting anything. I feel like social media is a waste of energy, and my energy is very precious to me. Even though I am using WordPress. This is a social media, isn’t it? 🙂
8. Are you a coffee or tea drinker? ☕️☕️☕️Tea and coffee drinker.
9. What is the most valuable thing you’ve learned from blogging? I learned that this is one of my passions to write.
10. Are you satisfied with your blog’s progress so far? Yes, I am okay with everything. 🙂
11. What do you fear the most? Fear doesn’t control me anymore. For me, fear doesn’t exist. It exists only in person’s mind and nowhere else. It is a story of the mind, an empty blank that our ego is creating, I have a choice to feel that blank or not. I am choosing not to write it. Soul has no fear. 🙂
6. My Sister
My questions to nominees.
- How would you describe yourself?💬
- If you woudn’t be who you are, who would you be?💭
- If you would have a power to change the World what would you change?🌎
- Something about you that your close friends or relatives don’t know. (I guess it is secret, but anyway…)😈
- Three types of food you never ate but would like to try?😋
- Three types of foods you will never ever ever try? No freaking way!!!🤢
- How you censoring what you really think or feel?🤔
- If you could change one thing in your life, what would you change and why?🤔
- What are your plans when you will get old like grandma or grandpa?👵🏻🧓🏻
- What’s wrong but sounds and feels right?✅
- If you were moving to different country forever, but should only pack one bag, what would you pack? ) 🧰
Enjoy your questions and I would love to enjoy the answers. Let’s see! (Rubbing my hands 🙌🏻👏🏻) 😃😃😃